BOOK A TABLE
Al Fresco has begun taking bookings from Saturday 4th July 2020 for its Whetstone branch. Cockfosters’ reopening will be confirmed in the coming days.
Please use the form below to request a reservation. Please note it is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation reply email.
As per Government guidance, people should only visit a restaurant in their household groups (or support bubbles) or with one other household, or with up to five other people outdoors. Al Fresco will accept table reservations for a maximum of six diners (including babies and children).
We are staggering entry times in order to assist the flow of customers within the restaurants. Please be flexible when requesting a booking and allow for us to recommend a different time if necessary.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a table outdoors. They will be given on a first come first serve basis as and when they become available.
The health and safety of our team and customers is Al Fresco’s top priority at this time
We have been working to implement social distancing measures to ensure our restaurants are covid secure. Please be prepared for reduced menus and a slighly different service than you may be used to. We have enchanced our high standards of cleaning and introduced many additional measures to help create a safe experience. Our team are washing their hands much more frequently and surfaces are being disinfected often.
Our front of house staff will wear face coverings to protect both you and themselves.
To keep everyone safe we ask our customers to help us:
• Please do not enter the restaurant if you feel unwell, have a cough or a high temperature.
• Please use the provided hand sanitiser upon entering, and respect social distancing guidelines.
• Face coverings are recommended when entering the restaurant, and when leaving.
• All diners are required to provide us with their Name, Address and Phone Number for NHS Track and Trace.
• Indoor tables can only seat people coming from two different households.
• Please check availability of toilets with the waiter, and await confirmation they are available to use before leaving your table. Face coverings are recommended when moving about the restaurant.
• We kindly ask that children remain seated and supervised at all times.
• We strongly encourage cashless contactless payments. Card terminals will be sanitised before and after each use.