The health and safety of our team and customers is Al Fresco’s top priority at this time
We have been working to implement social distancing measures to ensure our restaurants are covid secure. Please be prepared for reduced menus and a slighly different service than you may be used to. We have enchanced our high standards of cleaning and introduced many additional measures to help create a safe experience. Our team are washing their hands much more frequently and surfaces are being disinfected often.
Our front of house staff will wear face coverings to protect both you and themselves.
To keep everyone safe we ask our customers to help us:
• Please do not enter the restaurant if you feel unwell, have a cough or a high temperature.
• Please use the provided hand sanitiser upon entering, and respect social distancing guidelines.
• Face coverings are recommended when entering, moving about, and leaving the restaurant.
• All diners are required to provide us with their Name, Address and Phone Number for NHS Track and Trace.
• Tables can only be booked up for up to 6 diners
• We kindly ask that children remain seated and supervised at all times.
Please use the form below to request a reservation. Please note it is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation reply email.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a table outdoors. They will be given on a first come first serve basis as and when they become available.